Traveling is always exciting.There is one part of the process you can’t avoid at the airport and that is check-in. It can take a while queuing up. Just bringing a carry on saves having to check in and means you can take the airport travel at a more lauryl paste.
I have been through tons of different types of backpacks in my time and one thing they have had in common they all have been cheap bags.
I got offered a calibration with Cabin Zero
I am the avid traveler that loves packing light. Cabin Zero provides me with the comfort of exploring the ease
The bag that I chose is CLASSIC 44L – LIMITED EDITION FLAGS in Navy. This bag is only shipped to countries in Europe. It was very hard chosen to pick a bag. As they are all very lovely bags. I chose this one as it matches my image and was great looking. The flags on the represent my love of traveling. With its dimensions of 55 x 40 x20 cm, this backpack would be allowed on any plain as hand luggage.
The bag comes with a bunch of wonderful features:
- Built-in Global Luggage Tracker. It is powered by Okoban. This allows you to add the bag to their database. In case your bag gets lost and they are a global tracker company. Which safeguards the information.
- Lockable Zippers on main compartment (lock not included)
- 10 years warranty (upgradable to 25 years free of charge if you ‘like’ us on Facebook)
- Thick padded shoulder straps
- Fully Lined
- The bag only weighs 760 grams
The bag has 5 main storage components to store your belongings. The outside compartment, the main compartment in the bag, secret pocket in the bag, the laptop compartment in the bad and the net compartment in the bag. It has so many different storage spaces, this is great for traveling as it lets me organize my things.
This backpack opens up like a suitcase. You can lay it down flat and zip it open all the way making it easier to pack for traveling.
The bag comes with a top handle and side handle and straps on both sides. I like as the straps can be tightened to secure your belonging from folioing out.
One great thing about all the bags is that they are all Waterproof polyester and this will come in handy as I live in the UK and it always rains. I have had some waterproof bags before that have leaked out water.
Why I like CabinZero:
- The size is perfect for me when going on short holidays. As it has all the space I need.
- As I always bring lots camera tech, with all of that and clothes make the bag very heavy. With the seriously thick padded shoulder straps and side, straps help take the weight off the bag.
- The size straps came in handily. As I use them to store one of my lens bags and bottle of water that helps distribute the weight as water is heavy putting it in the bag will make it heavier.
If you are convinced that Cabin Zero is the bag for you, Then why not purchase your own. You can shop your Cabin Zero bag here at https://cabinzero.refersion.com/c/cd184
The only disappointment I have with this bag. When you are wearing it for a long time. It can give some strain to your shoulders, As there is no support padding, To prevent this make sure the weight of the bag is distributed on both sides. This is one of the best backpacks for travel.
If you want a bag uses CZDANIELCR at checkout to get 10% off,
Would you like to see a post on how I pack when I travel?
Comment down below if you know what Country the flags are from.
DISCLAIMER: This post is in collaboration with by Cabin Zero, but as always, all opinions are entirely my own!
Check out my Instagram for more images of the bag at https://www.instagram.com/danielcr1995/?hl=en
check out other reviews such as power bank charger. https://travelweekli.com/askborg-chargecube-5200mah-powerbank-review/